- Seating is first come, first serve.
- Don’t reserve spots before 5:00pm the Thursday prior to the event.
- Do not use plastic tarps, stakes, or ropes to reserve spots.
- Use low backed chairs to minimize visibility issues behind you.
- Don't block the aisles.
- Only utilize designated areas for dancing.
- Be courteous to others.
- No smoking in the park.
- Control your children, keep them off the stage and the stage apron.
- Climbing the trees in the park is not permitted.
- Place your trash in the bins through out the park.
- Please leave pets at home, unless required as guide dogs.
- No skateboards, scooters, or roller blades are allowed in the park.
- Open flames are not allowed in the park, no barbecues please.
- Donations are appreciated, help support events by contributing.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind, and be considerate of your fellow concert/movie goers, when attending events.